1. Company in charge of collecting data
The person in charge of the processing of your personal data is the company PAD Paris SAS, having its registered office at 102 rue du Faubourg Saint Honore in 75008 Paris, registered with the RCS under number B408970929, represented by Mr Jean-Christophe BONNET, General Manager.
2. Data collected
We may collect and process the following data:
2-1. The data you send us directly.
2.2. The data we collect automatically.
3. Data retention period
3.1. With the exception of the data referred to in 3.2, your personal data are kept for the duration of the business relationship and, from the end of this business relationship, for a period of three years.
3.2. The following categories of personal data may be kept for different durations:
- Transaction data (for example, payments, refunds, etc.) are retained for the time required by applicable tax and accounting laws;
- Contracts concluded electronically are kept for a period of ten years, in accordance with the terms of the French Commercial Code and the French Consumer Code;
- The data required to prepare the accounting documents are kept for a period of ten years in accordance with the terms of the French Commercial Code.
- The information stored in the user terminal (example: cookies) or any other element used to identify users of the website and allowing their traceability are kept for a period of six months.
4. Purposes and legal bases of the treatments
We use the data we collect for the purposes of:
- Fulfill contracts between you and us or between us and our business partners and provide you with the requested information and services – this processing is necessary to fulfill our respective contractual obligations;
- Send you information about our services by e-mail, SMS or any other means of communication – this processing is necessary for the performance of our respective contractual obligations and / or with your consent;
- Collect your payments – this processing is necessary to fulfill our respective contractual obligations;
- To give you access and to allow you to communicate with our services – this processing is necessary for the performance of our respective contractual obligations, realized with your consent and / or necessary for the recognition, the exercise or the defense of a right in justice;
- Send you, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and with your agreement when the legislation in force so requires, commercial, marketing, advertising and promotional messages as well as information relating to the use of our services – this treatment is based on your consent and / or our legitimate interest in providing you with relevant information;
- To put you in contact with third party sponsors for the purpose of offering you services, to send you commercial, marketing, advertising and promotional messages – this treatment is based on your consent
- Inform you of changes to our services – this processing is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations and compliance with our legal obligations;
- Improve our website, customize your experience and meet your individual needs – this processing is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations and the need to improve the services offered
- Improve the relationship with clients and your care needs – this treatment is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations and the need to improve the services offered
- We comply with all our legal obligations in particular, tax and accounting – this treatment is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
5. Data transfer
5.1. Some of your personal information may be shared with third parties, including our business partners who promote their products and services on our website, subject to your consent. When making an online purchase, you are specifically asked if you consent to your data being transmitted to our partners.
5.3. The personal data we collect may be transferred and stored in a destination outside the European Union. They may also be handled by personnel operating outside the European Union and working for the PAD or its suppliers. The destinations concerned, however, have all been recognized by the European Commission as having an adequate level of personal data protection.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to such transfer, storage or processing. We ensure that these transfers, storage or processing are carried out in accordance with the regulations in force and guarantee a sufficient level of protection.
6. Security of your personal data
6.1. All data you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
6.2. When we have given you (or if you have chosen) a password which allows you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for the confidentiality of this password. You agree not to communicate your password to anyone.
6.3. In order to avoid, as far as possible, unauthorized access or disclosure of your data, we have put in place appropriate technical security measures to protect and secure your personal data.
7. Cookies and similar technologies
Access to the website will create a “cookie”. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server.
Cookies can be used to recognize you and facilitate your access to the website without having to re-enter your preferences. Cookies can also be used to remember your activities and facilitate navigation as well as to track your visits to this site.
PAD uses measurement and analysis tools to collect information about visitors to PAD sites using cookies, file data and embedded code on the website. This type of information is used to help improve services. You can decide to block some or all cookies, or delete already defined cookies. You should be aware that you may lose some features of the website. If you use the PAD website without changing your settings, we assume that you agree to receive cookies on the PAD website.
8. Links to other websites
9. Your rights
9.1. You have a right of access to your personal data collected by the PAD which allows you to ask the controller to send you a copy of this data (“access right”).
9.2. You have the right to ask the controller to correct the data (“right of rectification”).
9.3. You have the right to ask the data controller to erase this data (“right to be forgotten”) in the following cases:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- You withdraw your consent on which the treatment is based and that there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- You object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes or to processing on the basis of our legitimate interest unless it is established that there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the treatment that prevails over your interests and your rights and freedoms;
- Personal data has been subject to unlawful processing;
- When a legal obligation requires that personal data be erased.
However, you no longer have this right to delete, since the processing or storage of personal data is necessary:
- the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the recognition, exercise or defense of rights in court.
9.4. You have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your data, under the following assumptions:
- if you dispute the accuracy of your data, for a period of time allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- in case of unlawful processing on our part, if you require a limitation of the treatment of your data rather than their erasure;
- when we no longer need your data for processing but are still needed for the finding, exercise or defense of legal rights;
- when you have objected to the processing, during the verification period as to whether the legitimate reasons pursued by PAD prevail over yours.
9.5. You have the right to oppose at any time for reasons relating to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or the processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, without this right adversely affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your opposition (“right of opposition”).
9.6. Subject to the legal limitations in force, you have the right to receive personal data about you in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to transmit it to another controller (“right to portability”).
9.7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.