Studio PAD 2017
Maison Pierre Frey
For PAD Paris 2017, Pierre Gonalons for Maison Pierre Frey will present on the Studio PAD a display inspired by the decorative environment of Rudolf Nureyev.
The Parisian apartment of Rudolf Nureyev was decorated by Emilio Carcano in the 1990s. It refered a Russian palace ambiance in the 1900s, filled with furniture, works of art and textiles. The display for the PAD Studio revisits the baroque spirit of this place by creating a «scene» of living.
Pierre Gonalons :
Will be presented on this occasion:
– A large table in antique porphyry veneer
– A cabinet-bar and a buffet in tinted wood and rough nish.
– Two wall lights in polished and patinated brass.
– A pair of backup tables ROMA, limited edition of 6, granite «Earth Glitter» editions ASCÈTE.
– Two screens «Ommaggio to Jackson Pollock» edition Simon Gavina, Ultramobile Series, 1977 (Certi cate of Authenticity Gavina).
Pierre Frey :
A carpet crossing the space and continuing over the walls reproduces the historical pattern «Richelieu» of Le Manach. The fabric of the same pattern covers two benches, a coffee table and a buffet.
The walls are covered with the new wallpaper Pierre Frey “Jojoba”.
2 benches are covered with the new Luchino velvet and a few stools are covered with the new Pedrolino fabric.