Terms & Conditions
- All ticket sales through this website are final and non-refundable, except where PAD Fairs has cause to cancel the Fair ahead of the date.
- Payment can be made from a PayPal account or by credit card (through the PayPal gateway). No cash or cheques will be accepted, nor credit given.
- Tickets added to your basket before payment has been received are not reserved in any way. Only once payment has been received are the tickets issued.
- Tickets are issued electronically. You will receive an email, sent to the email address given at time of purchase, which contains a link back to this website to print off your tickets. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the email is not blocked by their spam filters. To avoid this, we recommend that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist.
- Each ticket must be printed out and brought with you to PAD. No admittance will be granted if you do not bring it.
- A discounted price is available for holders of valid Student IDs. This ID must be valid on the date of the ticket purchased and must be presented at the entrance. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if a valid ID is not presented.
- Children under the age of 15 are admitted to PAD for free, but a ticket must have been bought for them in advance, and they must be accompanied by one adult who has paid the full price.